Monday, March 31, 2008

Something New & Exciting...

As many of you know who have visited Targu Mures before, there are not many fun and exciting things to do. This year, we have discovered that TM has their very own basketball team, and we have had a blast taking different teenagers from the Foundation and from State care to see the games. The team is actually very good, and each week the whole stadium is packed with fans.




The kids have really enjoyed having something new to do! The team is made up of American and Romanian players. After the games the kids have even had the opportunity to take pictures with some of the American players! We have had a great time supporting the TM basketball team this season!

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

I am not sure how I came across yoru blog,,, But I can say that I am very glad I have. I only wish I were very much younger or at least had known of a place in this world where you are. I would be right there beside you. I am not sure if I can or how I can help, but I can pray for you all and keep reading. I was a foster parent for 10 years here in the states, we adopted our 3 younger girls through the system. Thank you for steppin in where I can not. nice to meet you and read your trip.